Translate

Wednesday 4 September 2013

The second test page

The second test page. Contained on it are a couple of sticky bits which very much look as if they've come off printer cartridges and have nothing whatsoever to do with my trip. About which I will elaborate very soon, but in a way which will no doubt answer more questions than it answers.

Also here, three things very much connected to my voyage. From the top; I think this is a luggage label. Certainly something like that. Something connected to Amtrak at least; that much should be bloomin' obvious. In the middle, a picture of the cover of a paperback edition of Robert M Pirsig's Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance. I used all my pretentious points up taking and reading this, but cared not one jot. It's ok. Nothing like as bad as Moby Dick, to which it's often compared. Thirdly, a little label that was stuck to my British Airways veggie dinner (hey BA; the picture's a bit of fun, right?) The journey was some months ago now; I can't remember if it was okra on the way out, or in. Out, I think.

One more test page; then an intro and we'll be off.

No comments:

Post a Comment