Translate

Saturday 7 September 2013

Tickets please

Here they are. The train ones at least. Or those I printed of at Penn Station, New York. (I didn't bother with the Luton to Heathrow single ticket.......) Please don't try and glean any personal details from these tickets. And if you do, don't use them in any way which may disadvantage me.


I'm not going to give any more explanations about the trip itself. That's my intention at this stage, anyway. I have a Flickr account with some reasonably well sorted pictures if you like that sort of thing; the first few pages have an introductory nature to them; and an itinerary and the plane ticket will appear relatively soon. There is, however, rather a lot to get through in the next few months, so off we go.*





(*tomorrow. 'Off we go' tomorrow. Or, more accurately, in the next post.)


No comments:

Post a Comment